Wednesday, February 10, 2010

One More Venue


Quick post today.... Yesterday I finally got it together to join Etsy, the "handmade" website that enables one to create your own store within their site. It gets tons of visitors every day, and has made the sign up and listing of ones creations incredibly easy. I still have some fine tuning to do, especially regarding photo quality and lighting, but now I am wondering why it took me so long to sign up. The address is Neriage@etsy.com (I think). If that does not work go to Etsy and search Neriage, or, John Quimby..... my "store" should pop up.

1 comment:

bronxboy said...

Mr. Quimby

I am impressed with the precision and design of your pieces.
I am just beginning to work with mixed colors and mixed clay bodies and I have made some amateurish and preliminary pieces.
I would welcome the opportunity to correspond with you on this subject.

Steve Morgan